Carnival Breeze 02/24-03/02

chrisC84

After being unable to take the Breeze cruise on Feb. 10 due to the Blizzard, we are now sailing on Feb. 24! I can't wait for this, neither can the wife. We are on deck 9, balcony. My friends are on an Aft. balcony on 6! I'll be sure to post lots of pictures! This will be my second sailing with Carnival.

Have a Great time. We went on this ship Feb 2 thru Feb 10. Got off the 10th. Great ship. We loved the Cucina del Capitana . Dinner was the best. Chicken Parm was the best we have ever had. Lunch was great. We were on the 8th floor. If you are going to the supper club, book the first day. First time we didnt' go to the supper club. We were in the room at 1:00 on Sat. We booked the supper club Sun around 1:00. they put us on a waiting list. We are platinum which didnt mean much as I can see. We had 3 couples. They never called us back. Go to the Italain for supper. You will love it. Our cabin stewards were awesome. We had Peter and his guys. Great service. If you have any other questions, feel free to email me. saveadogaday50@gmail.com

After being unable to take the Breeze cruise on Feb. 10 due to the Blizzard, we are now sailing on Feb. 24! I can't wait for this, neither can the wife. We are on deck 9, balcony. My friends are on an Aft. balcony on 6! I'll be sure to post lots of pictures! This will be my second sailing with Carnival.

Can't wait for your review.

Enjoy your trip.

Hi chris, we just may see you on board!! we also have a balcony on

deck 9. Hopefully no storm coming this weekend:o

Archived