What was your favorite room service item?

I really liked the BLT with a couple of Milks!!! Got to have my milk!!! I also liked the Chicken Cesar Salad and the southwestern wrap!!!! Of course the cookies and brownies is a hit too!!!! Wife liked the smoked salmon every morning!!!:)

http://www.webshots.com/search?new=1&source=homesearch&query=carnival+room+service+menu

on the last night-- we usually got the brownie/cookie platter. (mind you its not really a platter.) peanut butter and jelly- on toast. but we stuck that stuff in baggies for the plane ride home the next day.

Room service?! How is anyone in their room long enough for room service?! Anyhow, I've never had it on Carnival but I did have to have it on RCCL because I woke up at 11:30PM after, erm, needing a "nap" after Cozumel and was starving. the cheeseburger was alright. In my opinion the food on Carnival is 800 times better than on RCCL.

well where do I start ?

when I awoke early and didn't want to venture out just yet ( 6:00 Am )

I ordered coffee and danishes

Before our late seating when we went back after exploring for 6 hours I ordered the southwestern wrap ( uummm GOOD )

Then for a late night snack for my daughter it was the brownies and cookies...

Oh memories !

:)

We might spend a little bit more time in our room and on the balcony since we got a large room (category 12) we wanna enjoy it

Ah, I see :) We had a balcony last year but all the action was upstairs and whle I love my Mom, it was more fun upstairs than just sitting in the room :)

My boyfriend and I have a balcony this year on Carnival (I was on RCCL last year) and I'm excited to check it out!

I found that the room service menu looked better than it tasted. While the turkey and roast beef were good, there wasn't much else to my liking. After seeing the deserts that were mediocre at best (at least to me), we wound up making it to the buffet after the 2nd room service order. My wife enjoyed the PB&J and the cookies and brownie platter.

Something to keep in mind, just because you ordered cereal, doesn't mean you'll automatically get milk along with it. Make sure you order a milk for your cereal too.

Also, we requested cooked foods for breakfast and they didn't oblige us on debarkation day. For this, I gave them a icon13.gif

Something to keep in mind, just because you ordered cereal, doesn't mean you'll automatically get milk along with it. Make sure you order a milk for your cereal too.

Also, we requested cooked foods for breakfast and they didn't oblige us on debarkation day.

good point about ordering the milk-- but also for ordering coffee--make sure you state creamers, sugars etc etc.

when ordering sandwhices specify chips or pretzels or you will get pretzels.

as for the cooked breakfast that has never been offered through carnival--even by writing it in on the menu.

Archived