Just off the Breeze - pros and cons IMO

AandBmom

We were split b/w 7447, 7433 and 7404. If you have any questions with those specific ones, or ones close by I can try to answer them.

In less than 3 weeks we will be in 7436, 7439, & 7431 :) Its our first ever cruise. Do you have any room pics or information/tips on the area the rooms are located.

Sent from my tablet using Tapatalk HD.

I'm probably the only person that doesn't really care for the chocolate melting cake. It's not baked enough and it's to sweet.

I am right there with you. I don't like the WCMC ... I had a taste of it once (on our first cruise - my husband orders it every single night). Way to sweet for me.

I noticed laundry facilities more mid-ship past cabin 7379. Thanks for this info ... I know that the laundry facilities are only on one side of the ship, but I just couldn't remember if it was on the port or starboard side - I'll have to write this down, that it's on the port.

This is our 5th Carnival cruise and I tried different entrees/drinks daily. You REALLY need to try the Pasta place on Deck 11 aft. It is entirely new and GOOD. Just order double shrimp though. :D We will be eating at the Pasta place on embarkation day - it's nice to be out of the way from the crowds that day (we ate at the pasta place on embarkation day on the Dream, people just don't realize it's there so it's nice and quiet - on the Freedom it's a Fish and Chips place, which we ate up there on embarkation day - my husband and uncle ate the food from there, the kids and I don't like fish and seafood, so we got something from the buffet and took it up there). :)

I don't like the new production shows and I think if they moved the Comedy club to the main ovation theater it could be enjoyed by more. There was ALWAYS a line and NEVER enough space for all those that wanted to see the show.

did my past guest drink coupon/MDR lunch the 2nd. I don't like all the restrictions they put on the silly "free" drink coupon. :rolleyes: What is the past guest drink coupon? We've never gotten one of those before (not that I'm really worried about the "free" drink thing as we will have the Cheers program, but am curious about this coupon)?

I can't imagine being covered in a blanket in June in the Caribbean. It's really, really hot/humid by then and I wouldn't be surprised if blankets weren't even available.

Enjoy your cruise.

We only cruise around June - it gets windy up there on the Lido deck at night. Plus if you've been in the sun all day, it tends to feel chilly in the evenings, so a blanket to cover up in is something that's nice. We've covered up in our beach towels and bath robes before (so I know that it does feel chilly in the evenings after a day of sun). :)

Did anyone try the miniature golf course or the ropes courses? I'm looking forward to trying both, as well as the dump bucket (I love sitting/standing under the dump bucket). I will probably go on one of the water slides (not the toilet bowl one) ONCE ... (on our last cruise, in June, we went to Aruba and went to the water park there, and I banged up my tail bone going down a slide - I came down on the edge of the slide as I was shooting myself down - and my tailbone still hurts seven months later, so I doubt the slides will be fun for me, but that dump bucket and my camera will be fun).

In less than 3 weeks we will be in 7436, 7439, & 7431 :) Its our first ever cruise. Do you have any room pics or information/tips on the area the rooms are located.

Sent from my tablet using Tapatalk HD.

I can post some pics if someone can tell me how????

We only cruise around June - it gets windy up there on the Lido deck at night. Plus if you've been in the sun all day, it tends to feel chilly in the evenings, so a blanket to cover up in is something that's nice. We've covered up in our beach towels and bath robes before (so I know that it does feel chilly in the evenings after a day of sun). :)

Did anyone try the miniature golf course or the ropes courses? I'm looking forward to trying both, as well as the dump bucket (I love sitting/standing under the dump bucket). I will probably go on one of the water slides (not the toilet bowl one) ONCE ... (on our last cruise, in June, we went to Aruba and went to the water park there, and I banged up my tail bone going down a slide - I came down on the edge of the slide as I was shooting myself down - and my tailbone still hurts seven months later, so I doubt the slides will be fun for me, but that dump bucket and my camera will be fun).

Mini golf course was fun. We did it a lot. It was never very busy and it had some fun holes. My kids loved the ropes course. I wish I had closed toe shoes but I didn't so I was not allowed :( The dump bucket was fun for adults and kids. The water was actually a nice temp too.

Archived