Any info on CS 1110 on Silhouette?

Whinney374

At the VERY TOP of the forum is a sticky that lists the cabins in "S" Class ships. LibraryLady has been nice enough to put it into a Google document

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AtHczoNeooladEEyVmQwWmJhaGItbFZPUFNudTFZcEE

And if you want more hits--goto the search bar at the type right and type in Silhouette 1110, I found a fair # of hits. Best of luck

Hi,

We just booked CS 1110 on the Silhouette for April 2014 Western Caribbean Cruise. :)

Anyone who has stayed in this room, we would love any info/observations - I couldn't find anything on the S class Sticky.

Thanks!

R

I've not stayed in it but we had friends in a CS on the Solstice. They're wonderful cabins full of space and light. Looking at the deck plan, it's on the hump which means you'll have an extra large and deep balcony (much coveted :D). I think you did pretty well for yourself!

We stayed in 1618 on silhouette and it was fabulous, lovely big balcony, the closet was my favourite thing actually!!! It was great, bathroom could have been bigger, but thats my only criticism. The perks were fantastic, our butler was wonderful, and we felt very looked after. In fact i am ruined for life. I have photos if you let me have your email i can send them, as posting photos here never works for me.

At the VERY TOP of the forum is a sticky that lists the cabins in "S" Class ships. LibraryLady has been nice enough to put it into a Google document

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AtHczoNeooladEEyVmQwWmJhaGItbFZPUFNudTFZcEE

And if you want more hits--goto the search bar at the type right and type in Silhouette 1110, I found a fair # of hits. Best of luck

I had tried the sticky and the forum search prior to posting...thought I would take a stab at getting lucky and catching someone who had stayed in the room...

We stayed in 1618 on silhouette and it was fabulous, lovely big balcony, the closet was my favourite thing actually!!! It was great, bathroom could have been bigger, but thats my only criticism. The perks were fantastic, our butler was wonderful, and we felt very looked after. In fact i am ruined for life. I have photos if you let me have your email i can send them, as posting photos here never works for me.

Hi Louise - thanks! is there a way to send private messages on here? I don't like to put my email on a post.

Thanks!

Robb

Hi Louise - thanks! is there a way to send private messages on here? I don't like to put my email on a post.

Thanks!

Robb

Nopers!! Many use an email addy that is not their every day email, and when you jot it down leave spaces such as Whinney @ hotmail.com so the spammers don't obtain it as easy!

Archived