Time to receive ES price protection notice?

gcooper

I submitted 16 different price protection claim forms for price drops last Monday night for my entire family cruising this summer. Of those 16, I only received 10 automatic replies (the one stating "Thank you for submitting your Early Saver Price Protection form. Once it has been reviewed you will receive an email confirmation detailing the new rates..."). That worries me a little, as if 6 of my claims never made it into their inbox.

It is now 1 week and 2 phone calls later and still nothing seems to have changed. My previous price protection claims were always worked within 2 days (or sometimes the next morning after 2 days). Just how busy are the ES PP people right now?

If you submitted a PP form in the last week, have you received a response?

I've had responses pretty quickly and some...not so much...in fact' date=' I believe there's been a time or two that I've not received an auto response and still got the drop...I hope it all works out for you as well...[/quote']

Thanks for the input and the well wishes I hope so too. Everyone I spoke to at Carnival has been nice and have told me not to worry.

I would imagine with this most recent sale they will be super busy :eek:

Yea, I noticed the 4 day sale this week, but I figured since we are not cruising till August that we can just keep hitting the ES drops in prices until the ES window on our cruise is closed then we can watch for another 4 day sale for our final price drop (because the way I understand it, once we submit for a fare sale that does not include PP, then that is your final price drop).

Archived