Another parking in NOLA question

Sharib

We drive a full size conversion van with a high top. We need an 8ft clearance to be able to park in a garage or ramp. Does anyone know the clearance of the port parking ramp and/or any of the alternate parking garages?

Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure if that helps or not? We are sailing Carnival and according to the port website they embark from the Erato St. Terminal. The website indicates a 4 story/1000 car parking garage attached to the terminal. I guess I may have to email or call the terminal to see if we fit. I'm not even sure what we are doing yet as far as parking. I've been looking at offsite parking and it gets great reviews but my DH tends to go for convenience at the last minute.

Thanks again for your help.

Well, color me embarrassed :o. After my last reply, I looked a little more thoroughly at the port website and found the specs for the height at the garage. There is limited parking for vehicles up to 8' 4" on the third floor so it looks like we should be fine. I had looked before but evidently not clicked on the right page before. Hope this info helps someone else too maybe?

Archived