Belize Coral Breeze snorkeling excursion

kdphoto

We took the Coral Breeze Shark/Ray Snorkeling and Caye Caulker Exploration last week (06/02) and had a great time. Because our ship was tendered and we had to catch a boat in we were a little nervious about making it in time for the excursion. Not a problem at all. The staff knew all about the ship arrival time and would have waited for us if necessary. One thing to point out is that final payment before the excursion is in cash. The email that I got back when I booked the trip clearly points this out but our friends didn't read their email and thought they could put it on their credit card. Coral Breeze is not setup yet for credit cards so be prepared to pay in cash.

Snorkeling was great fun, either for beginner or advanced. I would highly recommend this trip and will do it again given the opportunity!

I like the Coral Breeze web site and think it is very helpful. See for yourself...:)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I did have similar problems back when I went to book. I sent a message to the webmaster (mark@CoralBreezeLimited.com) and he fixed things up for me. Regardless, send Paul an e-mail...he'll kick butts and take names for you. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Archived