celebration which itinery do i choose?

Hi all advise needed looking to book for June/July as we haven't ever been on celebration we thought we may give it a try. Now we do like to be warm and also like experiencing different places. We loved the Adriatic for example. Looking at Crimean discovery but not sure about the weather in the black sea or ancient wonders going to mykonas, Lesbos etc what do you all think would be really grate full for your opinion :

Hi all advise needed looking to book for June/July as we haven't ever been on celebration we thought we may give it a try. Now we do like to be warm and also like experiencing different places. We loved the Adriatic for example. Looking at Crimean discovery but not sure about the weather in the black sea or ancient wonders going to mykonas, Lesbos etc what do you all think would be really grate full for your opinion :

We did more-or-less the Ancient Wonders last year although not Lesbos- lovely itinerary & all ports would be very easy to DIY if you prefer that option. Istanbul is one of my favourite cities now - loved it! Weather would be good; we have been to Turkey in late May & had superb weather. I would imagine the weather would be similar in the Black Sea too. We are doing Crimean Discovery & Ancient Wonders B2B later in the year.

As for the ship, we love it and the crew! If you want any more pointers about ports etc, just shout; will be our first time in the Black Sea but there look some interesting places to see although Constanta doesn't sound the best choice, it will be interesting to sail through the Bosphorous. We did a Bosphorous trip last year & I would think it will be impressive on a cruise ship.

Archived