Problem with Carnival website?

Ok, so is it just me or is there a problem with the website? I'm trying to do a mock booking for March 30 to check for price drops but there are absolutely no March sailings coming up.......I just don't see all the March sailings being sold out.

I am on the Fascination leaving from Jacksonville and wondered if you guys could have a look and let me know if you are seeing any sailings. I've had this issue since yesterday afternoon and I'd just like to check for price drops especially now that the sale has ended.

Thanks everyone!

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk HD

I'm having a hard time signing in to Manage My Cruise...I've been trying since Monday with no luck..

I was having trouble also. I was using Firefox and when I switched to Safari it worked.

Ok, so is it just me or is there a problem with the website? I'm trying to do a mock booking for March 30 to check for price drops but there are absolutely no March sailings coming up.......I just don't see all the March sailings being sold out.

I am on the Fascination leaving from Jacksonville and wondered if you guys could have a look and let me know if you are seeing any sailings. I've had this issue since yesterday afternoon and I'd just like to check for price drops especially now that the sale has ended.

Thanks everyone!

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk HD

We are on The Carnival Sunshine in June and our cruise is not showing up. I just called Carnival and the E-Solutions department is having problems with their booking engine, they are working on it. It appears to be a hit and miss when you check. The other night a Spa Balcony was listed at the interior price on Carnival Sunshine and when I tried Travelocity just now it is also showing a Spa Balcony at the interior price, so there must be some sort of glitch,

Brian

So I cleared everything out and still can't access my booking :( I could view my Profile and History yesterday but nothing today..Access my booking wants me to keep signing in even though I already am...Going to try Chrome next

Barb, I tried for four days to get into "manage my account" with no luck - it kept going to a blue screen. Then I realized I was last logged in on another laptop. Sure enough when I logged into that computer I had left myself logged in and I was able to access the booking to see that I did indeed get the latest credit. ALWAYS log out. I was once told Carnival can't access your booking if you are logged in. It can also show you'tr logged in but has expired, so you would need to log in again.

Hope this helps- I was equally frustrated.

I can get into my account , but I have been trying to book the last two excursions we were planning and I get nothing , will try to call in a few minutes , never tried to book excursion over the phone , do not even know if it is possible .

So I cleared everything out and still can't access my booking :( I could view my Profile and History yesterday but nothing today..Access my booking wants me to keep signing in even though I already am...Going to try Chrome next

Ditto.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

The whole website has been wacky all week. Fare viewer hasn't been working, if I go to the main page in IE the CSS file doesn't load and nothing works, just really weird. I'm trying to get a price drop approved on our early saver rate so it's really aggravating that it's down right now.

I also attempted a mock booking for the Fascination just a second ago, and found no March sailings. Then searched just the Jacksonville Port, the first date to pop up was January 30, 2014. Wonder if this has anything related to the Key West Issue.

Archived