Just returned from Celebrity CruiseTour...Questions?

SEPyle

I posted this question earlier but probably wasn't too clear. Hope you can advise me what is the departure time from Seward to Girdwood ? Because I''m trying to see if I can make it to a kayak excursion "Resurrection Bay Morning Paddle" from 9a.m - 12p.m, while in Seward after the cruise(before heading Girdwood). Advise appreciated.

So sorry for my delay in posting...it's been a busy week!

I don't think you will like my answer, but I really don't think your "resurrection Bay Morning Paddle" from 9a.m - 12p.m. Here's why: We didn't leave the ship till after 9:30am. Our tags stated 9:40a.m: and it was pretty close to that time. You could get off the ship early for your excursion, but here's the challenge; you wouldn't know where or what time or even what coach # to meet up with in Seward. We were told to come back to the front of the Sea Life Center at a specific time, but I would be guessing if I told you when. it was about 12:30 I think, but not sure. Big help, aren't I??? If you really want to do the kayak excursion, you could always go to Alyeska on your own, but that's not a really good option is it!

Sharon

Archived