Miracle OS vs Extended balconies

Maryutah

Wonder if anyone can give thoughts/opinions on the Suites vs Extended balconies.

Also, do you have preference which floor (7, 8 or 9) -

We are looking at December Mexico cruise, and need some feedback on which rooms would be best, and why :)

Thanks in advance.

We had an extended balcony on the Miracle, but never tried a suite. We liked the extended balcony so that it was easy to move the chairs around and it was less cramped. I think that was deck 7. The second time we had one of those bowling alley balconies that was extended and long. It fit a lounge chair and was quite nice. That was on deck 6. I want to say room 6232, but not sure. It was rear of the ship, port side. You can see the longer balcony on the deck plan. Deck 6 for us was the same as deck 7 really. We usually tend to go higher rather than lower, but we wanted to try the long balcony so we opted for deck 6. It was fine. Enjoy the Miracle!

I would see if they have any of their premium balconies left...the rooms aren't much smaller than a suite and the balcony is extended in both length and width and much cheaper than a suite...

• 3 months later...
Which balcony serene56

Looks like 7258.

OP - you could always try the 9B Premium Balconies - 6277, 6279, 7301, etc. There are a limited number of them (8 I think), and some are for 2 people, some are for 4.

Great choice of cabin...we have stayed in 6279, and my aunt & uncle were in 7301. Loved them both, and we had a lounger chair and 2 other chairs on each.

As you can see in my signature...LOVE the Miracle, and have stayed in various types of cabins...4140 and 6279 were our favourites !

http://www.travelingnuts.com/2011cruise/images/DSCN0188.JPG

here is the picture of what the balcony looks like

6232 or 7258 or 8232 (ALL will look the same.)

these are the only 3 balconies of this type on the entire ship

these are regular balcony cabins 8K sometimes you can not find them available online-- sometimes looking under the premium will show them as available.

6232 is the only room for 4 people

Edited by serene56

Thanks

Were category 8k

Room #8225 extended balcony was looking for pic. Never had a balcony

see if 8232 is available for the same money. you get 2 lounge chairs.

regular extended balconies do not get lounge chairs

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4049/4544132087_844ece9607.jpg

Edited by serene56

Does anyone have any pictures of 8271 or any of the other ocean suites - room or balcony?

I see a web site that shows it, but I can't send the addy on this web page. Not sure how to get it to you. It shows 15 pictures.

Cabin is in rear starboard side with balcony.

Edited by FireEater

• 6 months later...

As you can see in my signature...LOVE the Miracle, and have stayed in various types of cabins...4140 and 6279 were our favourites !

Hello!

We are currently booked in 6279, but considering upgrading to the Ocean Suite. We have family of 4- kids are 9&11.

What do you think? Pros/cons?

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk