Questions for Zenith Cruisers ....

Krasdude

First time Celebrity cruiser. DW and I are about to pull the trigger on a 10 Night Ultimate West Caribbean Cruise onboard the Zenith in late '06 but it appears the suite we want is directly under the Windsurf Cafe. Are there noise issues? We like to sleep in on sea days. Anyone have any first hand experience here and care to share their thoughts? Previous posts I could find only talk about being under Pool area.

TIA

We have been in 1086 on Atlantic Deck twice and have booked 2 more. On our last cruise to Bermuda the crossing was very, very rough and we were awaken by an umbrella table tipping over. One other time we heard someone move a table at about 5:30am. Those tables are outside the Windsurf Cafe. Friends of ours had a room further midship, directly under the inside part of the cafe and they heard nothing because the cafe is carpeted. We are able to fall back to sleep easily and I run a noise machine so we find 1086 fairly quiet. If the tables on the wooden deck above will bother you just book a cabin closer to midship. Ask me any questions you have.

We did not hear any voices! Early in the evening a few children ran up the hall but that was all - no voices from overhead and never heard walking overhead. We found the Atlantic deck to be very quiet. But don't tell too many people - we don't want anyone to know.

We've done two on the Zenith. Not in a suite but I think we were just a few doors down in CC1090. We liked this deck so much we booked the same cabin for our second cruise. Great little aft sunning deck. We experienced very little noise from the chairs but I have heard others complain. Go ahead and pull it!

Archived