All aboard time

Can anyone tell me what the all aboard time is likley to be for the Jewel of the Seas leaving out of San Juan. I'm not sure where to find out this kind of information (other than asking on here!) The RCL website doesn't seem to give info like this? We won't land until around 2pm, all being well on day of cruise. We couldn't fly in the day before :(

It is usually about an hour and a half, before the ship sails, on departure day. When you print or look at your cruise documentation, it tells you check in time is between -- and -- The later time is when they want you checked in.

I just made final payment on my Jewel cruise from San Juan in May. It says right on the invoice, in the box that lists the itinerary, that boarding is 1pm until 7pm. Of course, we know that boarding usually starts 1.5 to 2 hours before that, but the 7pm "closing" time has to be firm in order to comply with the regulations of submitting the passenger list 90 minutes before sailing time.

Can anyone tell me what the all aboard time is likley to be for the Jewel of the Seas leaving out of San Juan. I'm not sure where to find out this kind of information (other than asking on here!) The RCL website doesn't seem to give info like this? We won't land until around 2pm, all being well on day of cruise. We couldn't fly in the day before :(

Jewel departs San Juan at 8:30PM which means that you must be checked in no later than 7PM.

Here is the thread that you started back on February 15 asking the same question San Juan embarktion with some really good answers.:D

I just made final payment on my Jewel cruise from San Juan in May. It says right on the invoice, in the box that lists the itinerary, that boarding is 1pm until 7pm. Of course, we know that boarding usually starts 1.5 to 2 hours before that, but the 7pm "closing" time has to be firm in order to comply with the regulations of submitting the passenger list 90 minutes before sailing time.

We are on the same cruise :)

Archived