I think I have a problem

beans79

I heard really good things about the hard sided with the main negative being there is no outside pocket to stow things in. When it came down to buying luggage I couldn't make myself pay $500 a bag for the lightest hard side I could find (and that was at an outlet). So I went with the soft sided IT luggage (27" bag weighs about 5 pounds).

8529589617_dacc82a7ba.jpg

I also have a 29 inch IT bag which I love cuz it weighs less than 6 lbs empty!! I always fly so the weight restriction is an issue.

As for cruise clothes shopping - I seem to have already accumulated a vast cruise wardrobe - and now feel guitly buying more stuff - in fact when I look at my cruise pics you will see the same 'outfits' appearing over and over again on various trips!:eek:

But all 'potential' cruise clothes have to pass the 'test' - not weigh a a lot, be low maintenance and easy to pack, and go with at least 2 outfits :) Luckily I do now get free laundry on Carnival so I try very hard to limit some of the clothes I bring altho my suitcase is always at the LIMIT!!!!

I tell myself any vacation I take, cruise or whatever that I am not going to buy lots of new clothes or items.....but it never fails I do anyway. For my up coming cruise, I didn't think I bought a lot of new things. When I went in my spare room to start getting some things ready to pack a little, I noticed all the "new items" I have acquired for my trip. OOPS lol. Thankfully my husband does not mind :D

Does anyone else have this problem?

We are a great "Support Group". We will support you in any new purchases you decide to make. :D

Archived