Just booked Captain Marvin!

mcbrides

Yeah! Thanks so much to everyone that contributes to these boards. I just booked my DH and I for Captain Marvin's 2 hr Stingray/Snorkel tour for December. It seems so far away, but there are TEN ships in port at GC that day, and I'm sure the tours will start filling up fast! We are also booked to do the helicopter tour! I'm so excited--6 more months!

Anyhow, your opinions and posts have been really helpful. I'll return the favor when we get back.

Thanks!

Our family will be in Grand Caymen next week, and we booked Capt Marvin's. We had him 2 years ago and really enjoyed his tour. We did the morning tour (3 and half hours) We have GREAT pictures of the stringrays, so make sure you take a water proof camera. We booked this 9 months age and can't wait until we broard the ship(Navigator RCC) We are leaving tommorrow at 4;00 a.m. in the morning to get to Miami, can't wait!!!! Hope you have a great cruise, and you will loved the tour, stringrays are great. KMBB:)

Archived