Beachbody Workouts?

Victoria103

Doing T 25 right now. Have done Charlene Extreme, Les Mles Pump, Rockin' Body, Insanity, & attempted P90X. Had excellent results from Charlene Extreme, Les Miles Pump, & Insanity. Looked at the Brazilian Butt Lift but not sure if I would like it. Also looking at possibily trying P90X3. It looks easier that P90X but I want to see reviews & finish T25 before I do.

Thank you for posting about Shakeology. Been curious about that but been scared to try it.

I love the chocolate and the strawberry, not crazy about the vanilla and I haven't tried the greenberry yet. I always mix something in with it, like a banana or some strawberries. It comes with a lot of recipes. They have a combo trial pack of the Shakeology you can get. I think its only like $20 and you get two chocolate, a vanilla and a greenberry. Its a great way to try it before you buy it. If you are worried, do the trial and then you won't waste your money if you don't like it. I gave some to my friend and work and she hated it, but she really isn't a shake person anyway.

The BBL is different and its a great workout. I just want to finally have a "bum bum" as he puts it. I have never had one so I figured that it anything would work this would. It also has a great ab workout with it.

A guy in our fitness group just started P90x3 today. He said day one went well. My Hubby has P90x3 but is going to finish Body Beast first.

We have a fitness group on facebook if you are on the and want to join. We organized it through beachbody but we don't push beachbody on people. We post a lot of fun stuff and swap recipes. Its mostly for support and motivation. We have a great mix of people. If you want to join us send me a PM or a friend request on facebook. We love to have new members:)

I think this is my favorite thread!

Popping in again - I'm starting as a coach soon! I am ordering the T25 challenge pack and will start May 1 (after I'm cleared to work out again post-baby)

My intention is to do P90x3 after, and then.... *GULP* body beast!

How have you all been doing? Any great results to share? My friend just sent me her t25 before and after pics and I almost fainted. Cant wait to pop this little girl out (march 20) and get back in fightin' shape :)

As for what I do onboard, I hit the gym every other day, but I don't go as hard as I went with insanity lol. I may take a class, but otherwise I just run for 20 mins on the treadmill and do a quick total body circuit only 2 sets of 10 ......and then I go to the buffet :)

I think this is my favorite thread!

Popping in again - I'm starting as a coach soon! I am ordering the T25 challenge pack and will start May 1 (after I'm cleared to work out again post-baby)

My intention is to do P90x3 after, and then.... *GULP* body beast!

How have you all been doing? Any great results to share? My friend just sent me her t25 before and after pics and I almost fainted. Cant wait to pop this little girl out (march 20) and get back in fightin' shape :)

As for what I do onboard, I hit the gym every other day, but I don't go as hard as I went with insanity lol. I may take a class, but otherwise I just run for 20 mins on the treadmill and do a quick total body circuit only 2 sets of 10 ......and then I go to the buffet :)

That's great Danyelle! By the time you finish all those you will be ready for Body Beast no problem! The hardest thing with the Body Beast according to my hubby is making sure you are eating enough of the right foods to bulk up. I am no where near ready for that one...I am an amateur in every sense!

So far I am down 19.6 pounds and 21 inches overall...7 3/4 in my waist and 4 in my chest are the biggies! You will get the baby weight off in no time! I can't blame mine on baby weight, my baby is 12 and my oldest is 19...but I do blame the stretch mark scars on my oldest...I even had a six pack years ago and the scars were still there..its awful:( But if I can get that back I will wear the scars with pride!! LOL

What kinda classes will they offer on board? This will be my first cruise where I plan to hit the gym but I hate using equipment...I am a DVD kinda gal...A treadmill or elliptical will bore me to tears.

My hubby is a coach and he loves it! I am a coach too but I don't really coach. I just signed up to get the discounts on my Shakeo...I don't have anyone under me nor do I try..that's his thing. I just participate in our fitness group and do my dvd's. If you are going to do Shakeo being a coach for the discount is the way to go. I also get the fiber boost and the E&E pre-workout which I really like.

When you order your challenge pack I think they wave the coach sign up fee so check into that. I am assuming you have a coach so be sure to ask them about it. When I signed up I did the turbo jam challenge pack and it was like getting the workouts for free. One month of Shakeo and the sign up fee was about the same price.

That's great Danyelle! By the time you finish all those you will be ready for Body Beast no problem! The hardest thing with the Body Beast according to my hubby is making sure you are eating enough of the right foods to bulk up. I am no where near ready for that one...I am an amateur in every sense!

So far I am down 19.6 pounds and 21 inches overall...7 3/4 in my waist and 4 in my chest are the biggies! You will get the baby weight off in no time! I can't blame mine on baby weight, my baby is 12 and my oldest is 19...but I do blame the stretch mark scars on my oldest...I even had a six pack years ago and the scars were still there..its awful:( But if I can get that back I will wear the scars with pride!! LOL

What kinda classes will they offer on board? This will be my first cruise where I plan to hit the gym but I hate using equipment...I am a DVD kinda gal...A treadmill or elliptical will bore me to tears.

My hubby is a coach and he loves it! I am a coach too but I don't really coach. I just signed up to get the discounts on my Shakeo...I don't have anyone under me nor do I try..that's his thing. I just participate in our fitness group and do my dvd's. If you are going to do Shakeo being a coach for the discount is the way to go. I also get the fiber boost and the E&E pre-workout which I really like.

When you order your challenge pack I think they wave the coach sign up fee so check into that. I am assuming you have a coach so be sure to ask them about it. When I signed up I did the turbo jam challenge pack and it was like getting the workouts for free. One month of Shakeo and the sign up fee was about the same price.

Thanks! I figured it would be a good progression. I'm not a newbie to working out, but I have difficult pregnancies and am forbidden to work out (or lift my son up) and basically have been on quasi modified bedrest. :( So my body is gunna be like WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MEEEEEE when I start T25 lol.

Yeah I have a coach I'm actually meeting with tomorrow to discuss working under her and building my own team of coaches so that'll be cool.

Ugh the stretch marks....god's cruel joke. My son is worth a billion of em... but...goodness I wish they'd disappear....And I too would rock a 6 pack (when i get it back....if i get it back LOL) full of stripes!!

They offer yoga, pilates, spin, and total body conditioning (on royal carib at least) I took total body. It was pretty good. They also have stretch sessions and a jogging track. They make it really easy to get movin....just...nobody wants to get movin on vacay!!! :)

Congrats on your weight loss and inches lost that's awesome!!! I haven't been into shakeology but with 2 kids under 2 I'm gunna need something easy to grab/chug/go so I'm going to start using them... I'm a fan of chocolate or strawberry anything so I'm sure I'll enjoy them. I hear they're addictive...:)

:eek::eek::eek:Spin classes:eek::eek::eek: I will be staying far away from them...I took a spin class one time at my old gym and it was the worst experience I ever had. The lady convinced me that I should do the class and they were getting ready to start so I hopped on a bike...OMG...talk about mortifying!!! It was a 45 minute class and 10 minutes in I was about to throw up....but I was too embarrassed to stop and walk out because everyone would be looking at me so I kept going. I tried to keep it together so but inside I was dying!!! When the class was finally over I got stuck on the bike because my leg muscles had cramped up so bad. They had to help me off then I couldn't stand up all the way straight so I hobbled to the locker room looking like I just got out of the pool. On top of all that, I didn't sit right for a week, but butt was bruised from the seat!!! I vowed never again and to this day I won't get near one!

Yeah, T-25 is going to throw your body for a loop the first week. Maybe do a week of lighter stuff, like some Richard Simmons just to ease back into it. I started with him to build me up to Beachbody workouts and it made a huge difference. It kept me from getting discouraged!

Anyway, Maybe I will try the total body conditioning. That may be fun and by then I should be able to keep up. I was looking all over RCC but I couldn't find any specifics as to that they had. Thanks for the heads up!

The Chocolate and Strawberry are pretty good. I don't like the vanilla at all. Just a heads up....the Shakes are loaded with vitamins and minerals in heavy amounts. You may want to start with 1/4 or 1/2 scoop to get started and work your way up. I started with a full scoop and the first 2 days I was fine bit after that I started getting really lightheaded. I had to stop and restart to build back up. It takes about 2 weeks for your body to adjust to the nutrition in it. My hubby did great when he started but he is used to all that stuff. I just wanted to warn you just in case. Once you get used to it it's great! Its really filling too!!!

Good luck with the coaching! Like I said, my hubby loves it! Your coach will probably tell you, the most successful coaches are the ones who love to help others. If you are passionate about what you do you will be successful, and you seem like you are, you will be great at it! He does it because he loves it. We even have people in our group from overseas and he can't make any commissions off of them, he just loves to help. Welcome to the Coaches Team!!! Keep me updated on your progress!!

And... congrats on your new bundle of joy!! What a blessing!!!!