New to Celebrity - Pizza, Grill, and Ice Cream question

dansu

Thanks for answering so quickly.

Is the pizza a buffet item, or is it a pizza service area inside the buffet area? and is the pizza decent? I know on Princess the pizza was really good, on Carnival not so good!

Suzi

IMHO, the pizza is not that good, but not too terrible either -- comparable to store frozen pizza -- only edible it you can get it hot; otherwise, crust is like carboard and certainly not NY style . . .

what I found worse than the pizza, was the fries. and what I found worse than the pizza was the hamburgers, what I found worse than the pizza was the hot dogs.

maybe grabbing the bread, off the bread counter, the sauce off the pasta counter, and cheese and tell the staff heat this up for 3 minutes....:D

would be a better pizza French bread pizza ((HINT)).

nothing like NY pizza.

The pizza is good if you can get it while it's hot. Most of the time when I get back from an excursion in the late afternoon and need a snack, the pizza has been sitting there for a while and is not so good. On M-Class ships they used to have nachos and a nice white cheese sauce available at the pool grill in the late afternoon. I've not seen that for at least the last 4 cruises. :( I liked that better than the pizza.

Archived