$300 credit per cabin. Woot!

I just called Carnival to check on getting obc for our three balcony cabins on the Magic June 9 sailing. Our rate had gone down by $120 and we qualified for $180 promotional obc with the current sale. Total credit: $300 per cabin. Yay!!!! We are booked with the past guest rate, paid in full, but haven't made it to the final payment date yet.

I'm posting this to thank you all. If it weren't for all of the cruise critic members who posted about getting price reductions and obc, I don't know if I would have thought to call. So, virtual Coconut Monkey Head drinks for all of you!

DSCN0319_zps6f6b5e27.jpg

I just called Carnival to check on getting obc for our three balcony cabins on the Magic June 9 sailing. Our rate had gone down by $120 and we qualified for $180 promotional obc with the current sale. Total credit: $300 per cabin. Yay!!!! We are booked with the past guest rate, paid in full, but haven't made it to the final payment date yet.

I'm posting this to thank you all. If it weren't for all of the cruise critic members who posted about getting price reductions and obc, I don't know if I would have thought to call. So, virtual Coconut Monkey Head drinks for all of you!

DSCN0319_zps6f6b5e27.jpg

Thats awesome. We are cruising in June and I would love for our prices to go down. Did you check on the Carnival website everyday? Or call?

Would love to get an OBC

Thats awesome. We are cruising in June and I would love for our prices to go down. Did you check on the Carnival website everyday? Or call?

Would love to get an OBC

I did a mock booking to check the price and then called. She actually gave me more than what I expected from my mock booking. Took about ten minutes to make the changes on all three cabins.

With this sale, it's worth a call. But the sale ends in a few hours. Good luck!

Archived