Shopping?

cici133

So my friend has this knockoff long-champ designer purse/bag for $15 from belize and I am wondering if anyone knows where I could find a place that sells those on the island? It sounded like its from one of those little vendors selling things from tables and shacks and stuff but where could i find those in relation to where the ships dock?

Also we have a pretty long excursion that day, so the closer to the ship the better.

Thanks so much in advance!

In the Tourism Village there are many shops selling the exact same items. It's really one of the worst port areas that we've been to for shopping, worse than Progreso even. The knock-off purses that I looked at were far from being good knock-offs. They were very cheaply made and you could definitely tell they were not the real thing. The biggest selection seemed to be in the terminal to the far right, as you look at the village from the water.

We did not go out of the terminal area, although there were people on the other side of the fence sticking there hands and arms under the fence to try and get us to come out. There may have been more options out there.

Good luck. Hope you find a good bargain.

BTW - the best knock-offs I've seen were in Playa de Carmen and Nassau.

Archived