4th of july celebration

neevakee

I was wondering if celebrity does anything special for the fourth. I know that it is only a holyday in the USA, but the majority of cruisers out of seattle are US citizens. Anyone know from past experince if so was it fun or just a little nothing

I was on the Century July 4th last year. There was not a special celebration other than a mention at the beginning of the show and we sang the national anthem. No Fireworks for example (I think they would not be safe or allowed on the ship).

They did a nice thing on the Legend of the Seas about 3 years ago. That night at dinner the menus were typical American food, good American food, and they printed them on scrolls we could keep that looked like the Declaration, and the staff sang God Bless America. Very interesting with all the different accents, but it couldn't have been sweeter. We had the nicest, most fun couple from England at our table and they were fascinated, thank goodness. Dee even asked me to write out the words to our anthem, she said she had never known them all and was curious. All in all, it was a great 4th!

Archived