Specialty Dining on Silhouette

CroozinFamily

Just back from Silhouette and I just have to RAVE about the speciality dining. We will normally only go to a specialty restaurant one night on a cruise. This time, we opted for 4. WOWWWW!!! We went to Murano, Qsine, Lawn Club Grille and Tuscan Grill. They were all different and we enjoyed them all. Service was OUTSTANDING at each of them. The food was INCREDIBLE!!

Our first restaurant was Murano and I was so impressed and thought for sure that there was no way the other restaurants could measure up. Then we went to Qsine. EVERYTHING about that place is unique and different and fun and delicious. Fabulous!!! Lawn Club was relaxed and fun. Our husbands made flatbread and had fun. The staff made it fun. I made the mistake of not ordering the chocolate chip cookie for dessert.....thankfully, my husband shared. Our last restaurant was Tuscan Grill. We had been through there on embarkation day and the maitre d asked if we had reservations there. We said we did and asked if we could request a window table since it was a birthday for one of our party. We were disappointed not to get a window table (only 2 for a party of 4). But, we did get close so it was no big deal. We were all quite surprised when they arrived with a birthday cake to sing. We had only mentioned the birthday hoping it would ensure our window table. We were quite impressed that they marked it down and did the cake thing. Anyway.....food was all very good and the service incredible.

Now....if only Celebrity could get their activities and entertainment on par with their food.........

Archived