Carnival Sensation 4-Day Bahamas

mac007

Greetings, Just curious if anyone knows if the Sensation has permanently changed it's docking schedules, for Nassau on the 4-day bahamas cruises. From what I've been reading it seems they have pushed back the departure times on a lot of the Bahamas trips from leaving at 5PM Tuesday Evening, to 1AM Wednesday Morning...

Any insight would be appreciated.

Regards,

mac007

I'm booked for April 14, and I got the itinerary change e-mail. I searched around, and found out that April sailings all have the new 7:00 AM - 1:00 AM port stay. It didn't mention whether or not other sailings are affected. I like the new port stay better. Senor Frog's is more fun at midnight than at 4:00 PM.

LandLockedCruiser when did you receive the email stating it was changed? Was it in march sometime...all I'm hoping for is that I get the same email sometime on April.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

LandLockedCruiser when did you receive the email stating it was changed? Was it in march sometime...all I'm hoping for is that I get the same email sometime on April.

I got the e-mail on March 7; Carnival updated their site accordingly. That is, the section where you search for cruises. I think only the April sailings are affected, sorry. Do a search on the Carnival site, and see what the schedule is for your sailing.

Archived