where does Oceania dock in Bilbao?

rodan

I was wondering where Oceania docks her smaller ships in Bilbao? Also where does their shuttle take you to?

Thanks,

Irwin

Here is a map of the location of the Bilbao cruise terminal: http://www.bilbaoport.es/wNS/docs/en/inicio/puerto/cruceros/comollegar.pdf It is in the town of Gexto, about 15 kilometers from Bilbao. We docked there on the Marina in 2012, and I imagine the smaller Oceania ships would use the same terminal, which was inaugurated in 2010. I can't give you an address for the downtown location the Marina's shuttle dropped us in, but it was only a few blocks from the Guggenheim Museum. The Museum is worth a visit, and don't miss the Puppy sculpture out front.

Here is a map of the location of the Bilbao cruise terminal: http://www.bilbaoport.es/wNS/docs/en/inicio/puerto/cruceros/comollegar.pdf It is in the town of Gexto, about 15 kilometers from Bilbao. We docked there on the Marina in 2012, and I imagine the smaller Oceania ships would use the same terminal, which was inaugurated in 2010. I can't give you an address for the downtown location the Marina's shuttle dropped us in, but it was only a few blocks from the Guggenheim Museum. The Museum is worth a visit, and don't miss the Puppy sculpture out front.

Thanks,

Irwin (aka rodan)

Bilbao was such a delightful surprise (even though it was raining) on our O cruise there last year. The ship provided free shuttles into town (and back) and we just set out on foot in that lovely, lovely city. Say hi to Bilbao for me.

We also docked there in September of 2012 and they had plenty of shuttles to take us to the town. We were able to walk both to the Guggenheim and also over the bridge to the old town and then back to the location to pick up the shuttle. Is a wonderful place to visit.

Carol

Archived