Wish I could think of a catchy title-semi solo Epic 2/23/13 review

Sue Do'nym

Sue,

I am pretty sure I met your wonderful mother at Paradise Point in St Thomas. I was up there having a drink and a very nice woman asked if she could join me. She said her daughter was not feeling well and was in a studio room. She said she recognized me from being in the studio lounge previously so she knew we were on the same ship.

Your mother was excellent company. She spoke very well of you.

Just thought you would like to know.

Karen

Yes-that was probably her-she mentioned she had a drink-the Bushwhacker with the tall red head from the studios. She is a great lady and fun to travel with! Thanks!:D

Yes-there are elevators at front and back of ship only. I also am recovering from a knee injury-so steps were not an option for me-esp. on the Epic-that ship is huge! Since I had to take the elevators all the time, my take was they were not that crowded-considering how many people were on the ship. Other than muster-I never waited more than a few minutes for an elevator. However, it was rare you were on an elevator by yourself and the elevator could get pretty crowded-10-15 people. There was plenty of room though. Muster was a special situation. Everyone on the ship trying to get upstairs from the lower decks for sailaway. I waited 30 minutes!

Archived