Is the oasis of the seas really worth the price??

Ok...I'm sort of having buyers remorse and want to see what others have to say. My husband and I just booked a cruise on the oasis for our 10 year anniversary. We figured go big or go home. Well now I'm counting the cost and we're right around $4000 for flight, balcony room, premium drink package (what's another $700 bucks?!) And spending money. It just seems like a LOT of money for 7 days. I'm really looking forward to just relaxing, seeing some great shows and trying some of the specialty restaurants. Are we going to save a lot of money by going on a different ship and will we have as good of a time? Any favorite ships? I don't want to go on a super outdated ship and we definitely want to go for 7 nights

We just came back from a cruise on Oasis..our 4th cruise but first on a ship that size. We loved it! Only complaint was both times we ordered room service it was cold. So much to do and see, the food was excellent and Central Park was such a nice place to go and relax.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

We did the same boat, same splurge for our 10 yr anniversary and I think it was totally worth it. That ship is a destination in itself and we had a great time in port too. Just enjoy treating yourself to something nice. It was our best vacation ever!

Archived