Flam railway ship tour, meeting point

Hi does anyone know were royal caribbean have the meeting point for the flam railway tour they do.

We arrive into the port at 1pm and the tour says is at 3.45pm. I was thinking it would be good if they meet at the railway as we will be all already off the ship and out doing something beforehand & so wouldn't have to rush back onboard or something through security?

Does anyone know what they normally do?

Are you docking or going ashore by tender? If the latter, it will be on shore. If the former, it will probably be on shore. Either by the railway station or by the ship, not that it matters because you can see one from t'other.

Hi does anyone know were royal caribbean have the meeting point for the flam railway tour they do.

We arrive into the port at 1pm and the tour says is at 3.45pm. I was thinking it would be good if they meet at the railway as we will be all already off the ship and out doing something beforehand & so wouldn't have to rush back onboard or something through security?

Does anyone know what they normally do?

The ship anchors at the end of the fjord and the railway is right there...about a 2 minute walk.

Not much to do in Flaam, beautiful but very small with a few shops. You will have plenty of time to do a little shopping, photography and enjoy the view!

You will love the train ride:D

Jeanne

thanks i think we will be docked, I am considering doing a short tour beforehand that will get us back for 3.30-3.40 thats why asking as the ship tour for the railway is down for 3.45..

I checked the flam railway times and think they probably must be going to send us on the 4.05pm departing flam train. By the sound of things I would have plenty of time to walk from the train station back to the ship to were the group tour could then be meeting before they walk back up to the train station

thanks i think we will be docked, I am considering doing a short tour beforehand that will get us back for 3.30-3.40 thats why asking as the ship tour for the railway is down for 3.45..

I checked the flam railway times and think they probably must be going to send us on the 4.05pm departing flam train. By the sound of things I would have plenty of time to walk from the train station back to the ship to were the group tour could then be meeting before they walk back up to the train station

Glad I could help. I could not remember if we were anchored or docked, but now that I think about it, I think we were docked.

You are just docked right in the town at the very end of the inlet.

Enjoy, Jeanne

Archived