Carnival Glory

From JH:

I dont usually post things like this but reading posts here there seems to be some conspiracy theories going on another website, I had better do this time. The Carnival GLORY departed from Nassau, Bahamas as per schedule, however the vessel had to return to the port to disembark a guest for urgent medical treatment. She arrived into St Thomas at 1:00pm and has extebded her stay until 8pm.

Thanks so much and of course our thoughts are with the guest.

Thanks

Andddd this is what happens when you talk about something you know nothing about :rolleyes:;)

Whatta mean??..she knows..she said, her brother-in-laws friend's cousin's buddy told her!!!!!...geeesh :p:p:p

There may be a problem with Glory. Friends with Air Force One Tours on Facebook in St. Thomas and he posted that Glory was several hours late getting into St. Thomas due to engine problems!!

Say it aint so! We get on the Glory in just a few days.... this Sunday!

My brother-in-law's cousin has a buddy whose friend tweeted what really happened...

My neighbor's boss was a high school classmate of Mondello's brother-in-law's-cousin's buddy's-friend ... apparently the REAL STORY is that it is a case of UFO/alien infiltration. :D

Archived