Star -- Which Cabin?

CRieger

Hi Carol,

Sure hope somebody can help you out. I can tell you that the balcony on the Emerald deck would be covered at least partially by the balcony on the Dolphin deck above. The balconies on Dolphin are COMPLETELY exposed and uncovered. The mini-suites' doors out to those balconies are even with the edge (railing) of the balconies on the Caribe deck above, ie, Caribe balconies look directly down into the Dolphin balconies. I don't think you would really do wrong either way. Hope this helps and looking forward to seeing you then.:D

Thanks Marilyn! I cancelled out my first reservation yesterday due to seeing lower prices offered on the mini-suites......I am still going, just have a tough time deciding upon the Dolphin or Emerald decks....grrr!

See you soon.....

Carol:) :)

Hi Carol,

We stayed in E729 last April. The balcony has about five more feet heading aft than other balconies, and has an unobstructed view aft (not counting the side of the ship). It is fully covered by the balcony above but you can catch sun if the ship is heading in the right direction(sun needs to come from an angle).

The down side of this cabin is the noise that you hear from the Vista Lounge below. If you are out and about until 11:30PM this will not be a big problem. Other than a few BINGO games during the day there is very little noise that might affect taking a mid day nap. We probably would not book this cabin again.

Hope this helps.

Thanks! I booked E729! Guess that we will deal with the noise level and the obstructed view....maybe we will be moved also! Oh Upgrade Fairy! Thanks for the information!

Carol

To Doug

Is the view obstructed or unobstructed.? We are thinking of booking the cabin in Nov. Would you not book it again because of noise or some other reason. Thanks for reply.

Lori

Thank you! That makes me feel a lot better! I was beginning to wonder if we made a big mistake by selecting this cabin.....We love aft cabins and this looks like about as close as we can get!

Carol

Archived