Belize Excursions

cici133

So I'm going on Liberty OTS in two weeks and it is going to belize. We have seen pictures of the barrier reef and the blue hole there and we have to go! Is it as pretty as it looks online?

RCCL doesn't have any excursions that go there but has anyone been on a good one for scuba/snorkeling that goes out to the reef and blue hole?

We need one where i can snorkel and he can scuba so I could buddy breath off of him.

Thank you :)

Oh and I heard the ride out there in the boat is like two hours long and kinda rough. Is that true?

Your best bet for snorkeling the reef off of Caye Caulker IMHO is Coral Breeze Tours. Look up their site for all of that tour info. The Blue Hole in a loooong way for a cruising day tripper to do in your short time in Belize.

We have been going with Coral Breeze for about ten years & have always had a super time with Heni & the crew.

Enjoy Belize.

Bill in FL

UPDATE: please see the newer "Coral Breeze" post that refers to the Wet Lizard.

Will in sunny Fl,

Have you been on the tour with the Wet Lizard people? We have done Coral Breeze twice before, but are looking at mabe booking thru Wet Lizard tours this time.

Thanks,

Teena;)

We are booked on this tour in 3 weeks. We booked through Coral Breeze Tours on line, and the company that does the tour is Hammerhead.. I was there last March and talked to them. I do not believe this has changed recently..:confused:

I don't know if they still use the same crew.

But anybody taking a Coral Breeze water based tour in the last five years,up to xmas, would of used Hammerhead boats and crew that leave from the Wet Lizard dock.

Now they sell their tours through the Wet Lizard website.

We are booked on this tour in 3 weeks. We booked through Coral Breeze Tours on line, and the company that does the tour is Hammerhead.. I was there last March and talked to them. I do not believe this has changed recently..:confused:

It has.

Hammerhead are no longer affiliated with Coral Breeze but run their tours through the Wet Lizard.

Thanks. Looks like you have it exactly correct. This may be a blessing as we have had trouble getting booked with Coral Breeze, so now we will have 2 options..

It has.

Hammerhead are no longer affiliated with Coral Breeze but run their tours through the Wet Lizard.

Archived