Icy Strait - Great excursion-Flightseeing

SEPyle

We absolutely loved our day at Icy Strait Point, our very favorite of the cruise! What made this port so wonderful was: the people; the Land; and their Culture! In saying this we started out our day with taking the Flightseeing excursion over Glacier Bay. I have to say I have never spent so much in my life for an excursion (three of us - $855-ouch), but I'm so so glad we did! Just taking off was and experience. There must have been 15-20 eagles just sitting on logs in the field! It was a beautiful day and I got some really nice pictures.

I will try to attach them here. My first attempt with web shots: http://community.webshots.com/user/sepyle

Hope you enjoy as much as I do sharing!

Sharon

When I wrote the post I realized I left out some pics, starting with the eagles. I've just added some more, but it takes about 1/2 hour for them to be added.

Have a wonderful day and if your time in Alaska is in the planning stages, I'm envious. I'm ready to go back now!

Sharon

Archived