Beach Excursions for Cozumel

vg247

Hi experts,

We have the NCL Tulum excursion booked but after some thought I feel this is a waste of the day having to ferry and use car transport hence not making it very relaxing for us.

I would like to find out if there are some highly recommended tour operators for some time on a nice beach for the day in Cozumel where there are food options close by. Perhaps if its better just to grab a cab, we'd appreciate feedback on which beach to go and costs getting to/ from the port so we don't have to be concerned about getting taken for a ride being ripped off etc as I'm with my spouse and want her to have a pleasant experience.

Our port day is 3/29 for the 3/24 sailing , many thanks as always

Playa Palancar on the southern end of the island. Never crowded, no admission to enter or use chairs or tables. Great food and drinks and good service. $20 cab ride from Puerta Maya pier but you don't have to worry about getting a cab when you leave-they are always there waiting for you.

207919_10150160145554635_606454634_6842711_6649035_n.jpg.a0e6dcbee3e2bff5afe29983eefa8a37.jpg

One word. Nachi. We went there last year and it was great. In fact probably 20 people from our roll call were there, but they limit people (100 a day I think?) so it didn't feel crowded.

http://www.cozumelnachicocom.com/

I don't recall the cab price. Maybe $20 each way? But prices are listed.

Thanks Cube, unfortunately it is booked for our Port day from the NCL Dawn 3/29.....was looking forward to trying it.

Archived