Cruise Deals Error £59 seven day Cruise

Hi All,

Did anyone else spot the cruise deals offer this morning, Saturday 16th March.

£59 Per person colourful Coasts on the Thomson Majesty cruising around the Canaries in an outside cabin on decks 3/4 leaving from Birmingham.

I wanted to book this for my daughters as we are already cruising at that time. I left my details for them to call back, obviously they never and later changed the price up to £519. Still a fair price.

Does anyone know where we stand on this type of offer and our we secure the Low price?

Regards

Terry from Cambridge

Hi All,

Did anyone else spot the cruise deals offer this morning, Saturday 16th March.

£59 Per person colourful Coasts on the Thomson Majesty cruising around the Canaries in an outside cabin on decks 3/4 leaving from Birmingham.

I wanted to book this for my daughters as we are already cruising at that time. I left my details for them to call back, obviously they never and later changed the price up to £519. Still a fair price.

Does anyone know where we stand on this type of offer and our we secure the Low price?

Regards

Terry from Cambridge

Cruise deals Customer service did get back to me today Sunday to confirm they had made an error with the price!:confused:

• 4 weeks later...

I always remember hoover making a huge mess of an offer like this and at the time they were held to it but they changed the law

They offer it to us and we accept it - was the old rule but they can now reasonably decline to give it to us.

Archived