Sunset Verandah vs Concierge Class

dmk

The new Century ship, with added cabins after Dry Dock, will have cabins called "Sunset Verandah". They are adding these to the back of the ship. This sounds very good.

I can't find the dimensions of this cabin anywhere. Does anyone know the size of the cabin and balcony? It might be an option to CC .

Just to let others know. I found out the info. These will be 4 cabins at the aft of the Century. With the same size cabin as CC but larger balconies on the 12th deck. Sounds fantastic!

I called Celebrity. They gave me the info and then I booked a back to back because the prices of the 5 day in Jan. 2007 etc are so cheap. The 4 Sunset Verandas are in the center of the aft and there is one ocean view on each end of the aft for a toatl of 2. I do not know if these have any connecting roms. Call them. I found the agent very helpful.

Also this web site gave me a great deal of info also.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm If this address doesn't work, check the cruise critic news.

claud925:

The century is going into dry dock next April and it will have a major overhaul with added cabins etc. Check the Cruise Critic New.

Archived