Carnival Magic Cabin 10291

pruitts2010

I haven't been in that particular cabin, but I've been in 10287 right next door, and another time in 10283 (2 doors down). I love the location - it's really convenient to the Lido deck activities (and food). Didn't really have any noise problems, other than hallway noise, which can happen on any deck.

There is a very slight obstruction when looking towards the back of the ship from the balcony - the deck sticks out a little, so you won't be able to see the back part of the ship from that balcony, but it wouldn't be a problem for me.

In my personal opinion, it's a great location - you can be out by the pool 10 seconds after leaving your cabin. :)

We have 10278 on the Breeze, our first Lido balcony:D:D

Cannot find ANYTHING (pictures), so I have been living vicariously through Dream and Magic pictures.

It's all good.

They are beautiful and I know mine will be even better.....lol

24 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't been in that particular cabin, but I've been in 10287 right next door, and another time in 10283 (2 doors down). I love the location - it's really convenient to the Lido deck activities (and food). Didn't really have any noise problems, other than hallway noise, which can happen on any deck.

There is a very slight obstruction when looking towards the back of the ship from the balcony - the deck sticks out a little, so you won't be able to see the back part of the ship from that balcony, but it wouldn't be a problem for me.

In my personal opinion, it's a great location - you can be out by the pool 10 seconds after leaving your cabin. :)

That is what I was wondering about was the noise. Thanks for the info!!

• 4 weeks later...

We were in 11277 a few weeks ago .. Noise was a bit of an issue on "Party nights" ..

You could hear noise during the day when on the balcony .. not that much of an issue really ..

But we're not "party people" .. so two nights when they had Lido Deck parties the bass from the music was quite loud .. you know kinda like driving next to a car that has the bass cranked .. thumping.. laugh.. This was in the cabin .. not just out on the balcony.

Location is GREAT .. as far as getting to buffet, etc ..

We have 10278 on the Breeze, our first Lido balcony:D:D

Cannot find ANYTHING (pictures), so I have been living vicariously through Dream and Magic pictures.

It's all good.

They are beautiful and I know mine will be even better.....lol

24 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We were next door in 10276 recently and I put pictures of that room up on cruise line rooms dot com. Your room should be very similar. Have a great cruise!

• 2 years later...