Is Friends & Family sale ONLY for past guests?

Annylem

I'm booked to go on my first cruise at the end of July. I booked ES and now the Friends & Family sale rate is lower than what I booked at, but when I called my TA he said that it is ONLY for past guests. I don't see anywhere in the fine print that states it's for past guests only. Can someone clarify?

NO, When looking at CCL if your loged in it will show Past Guest sales...Simply log out and Reg Family and Friends rates will appear. You can claim under those Rates.. After you logged out do a mock booking to check your rate..:)

Thanks all! Now I just have to convince my TA that I was right that it isn't ONLY for past guests. Lesson learned. Book through Carnival directly and don't use a TA, that way at least I could submit my own forms!

It's for both non and past guests. I am a TA and have been in on GoCCL (our travel agent website) all day and there is a separate fare code for each : PDO for Family & Friends and & DDS Family & Friends Past Guest. The price is exactly the same, but the past guests get free upgrades. With that said, CCL's website has a lot of glitches and things tend to all of sudden "disappear".

It's for both non and past guests. I am a TA and have been in on GoCCL (our travel agent website) all day and there is a separate fare code for each : PDO for Family & Friends and & DDS Family & Friends Past Guest. The price is exactly the same, but the past guests get free upgrades. With that said, CCL's website has a lot of glitches and things tend to all of sudden "disappear".

Taszmom thank you so much. I'm going to send this info to my TA.

Archived