Balcony cabin on deck 10 booked on Jewel

I've never booked a cabin on NCL so I'm hoping someone that has sailed the Dawn can answer my question since the deck layout seems similar to the Jewel. We booked a cabin on the Jewel on balcony 10 closest to the front of the ship (last BB before the owner's suite) and when I was looking at the photos today from the ship yard (BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS!) it seems our balcony is smaller than the other balconies on our deck. Is this true? Or is it just more private because it is closest to the front? Should we consider a different cabin? We have 3 cabins booked in this same area for our family.

The balcony is the same size but as you can see it is not as open. The forward balconies are protected, The regular balconies have a clear rail while yours is steel.

You view when sitiing will be restricted a bit. If this is an issue move to a BB on deck 9 or for the $20 or so pp a BA

Archived