Aft Wrap Balconies on the Valor

ShanteS

This has probably been asked/discussed/debated plenty of time before but I can't seem to find anything about it. Is it true that the aft wrap balconies and cabins on certain floors of the Valor are bigger than others? What class ship is the Valor so I know which other ship to compare her to?

From the deck plans it looks like decks 6 and 8 have wider decks but deck 7 balconies are a little longer? Also, any problems with noise in cabins on decks 6 and 8? Is someone from Lido able to look down onto any of the aft wrap balconies or do they have a hanging or covering overhead?

Thanks for any help and insight!

The Valor is in the Conquest class. Yes, the balconies are a little different on each deck. Some have more aft, some corner and less side; some have less aft, some corner and more side.

There isn't much overhang to speak of....it was one of the reasons we opted for Deck 8 because there was more side balcony and there is an overhang over there similar to what is over a regular balcony.

If you do a search for "aft wrap balconies" on this site you will get a number of threads that you can look over. We also searched the ship and aft wrap balcony on Youtube and were able to find a few videos.

We're booked on the Freedom in September and are so excited to experience this balcony. It looks awesome!

Happy Cruising!

We had an aft wrap on Freedom (Valor sister ship) on deck 8. We enjoyed it but the room is a bit smaller (no couch - just a chair). Unless you have a large party to share this balcony with I would suggest the aft balcony right next to the aft-wraps - these particular balconies are larger than the three in the middle. There is plenty of room for 2 regular chairs, 2 lounge chairs and small table. We had that in Feb. on Conquest and I actually liked it much better. :rolleyes:

We had an aft-wrap on the Victory (another sister ship) and we chose deck 6 starboard (NO noise from deck 5 below on starboard side). If you can get this cabin, grab it. It has it's own alcove area separate from the main hallway. The balcony is the largest of the 3 decks (also wider) and has full aft, corner and side views. The room is HUGE with a couch!!

Archived