Monarch's final days

Thanks! I was actually out there today at Jetty Park watching the sail away. Still hoping to try and find out when she will be departing Port Canaveral for the last time after returning from this final cruise.

Here's the video I took today from Jetty Park:

Beautiful video..great job.

My first was Song of America. Then Soveriegn of the Sea and then Majesty of the Seas. I also did NCL Norway in between. ANyone remember these older ships?? :)

Yes, I do...Monarch was my first, but what about Empress, anyone remember her? Ahhhh, good times! :)

I believe that she will be based out of colon, Panama

John is going to the Explorer and taking a lot of Monarch people with him.

She will be based out of Colon Panama with her first departure from there being May 3rd. For the month of April she will be in drydock in Freeport getting cleaned and prepared to start her time with Pullmantur. I'm guessing that she will be turning around directly on April 1 after debarking guests and not spending too much time in Port Canaveral.

Thanks! I was actually out there today at Jetty Park watching the sail away. Still hoping to try and find out when she will be departing Port Canaveral for the last time after returning from this final cruise.

Here's the video I took today from Jetty Park:

Thank you for posting the video. I did not have a chance to see it yesterday. She was our "Honeymoon Ship" in May,1994 and will always hold a special place in our hearts. Chris and Carl

Archived