Stingray Sailing-Great Customer Service

SeminoleFan

Hi,

I just got back from my cruise and, unfortunately, Grand Cayman was a no-go due to weather. (Lots of big swells and high winds closed the Georgetown port.)

Stingray Sailing lived up to their word and refunded our deposit right away. Just wanted to let people know because it's always a bit nerve wracking when doing business with someone for the first time.

We will book with them again and hope for better weather next time GC is on our itinerary.

We also received our deposit back right away when the water excursions were all cancelled March 27 due to the swells. Will definitely use Stingray Sailing again if we're ever lucky enough to get back to the Caymans!

That happened to us in November too. High winds got our excursion with Stingray Sailing cancelled :(. By the time I returned home, my money (and I paid in full) was already refunded on my credit card. Definately an A+ in my eyes. I would definately book with Stingray Sailing again if I ever get back to the Grand Caymans.

their email contact is excellent, their directions are great and when you do get to tour with them, the trip is outstanding

can't recommend them highly enough

local and very reliable

That's great to read. We just booked a cruise for February 2014 with a stop in GC. We will book with Stingray Sailing again, and fingers crossed, we'll make the port. :)

Archived