Carnival Breeze...great trip!!!

FSU_FAB

We had to skip GT and stopped at KW instead...not a problem as I am familiar with KW....we hopped off the boat went to Fury and took the kids parasailing...after that we went back on the boat and has the ship to ourselves....adults hung out and had drinks and kids spend the day in the pool, water park, putt putt and ropes course. If you stop in KW just go to Fury at the end of the pier and book any trip you want.

At Ocho Rios we did the Dunn's river falls and the bobsled ride...climbing the falls was great and the bobsled ride was a blast. Getting to the falls was a hog screw and we had no tour guide which was fine as we just climbed the falls where ever we wanted and the dude who worked the line at the bobsled was a dick and it took every ounce of self control for me not to kick his ass and since we booked though carnival we complained to the desk when we got back and got a 100% refund. As I said...the actual falls and bobsled ride was a blast but getting there was a mess. BUY THE FAST PASS FOR THE BOBSLED at the attraction.

We were a group of 11 and everyone seemed liked they had a great time....the opinions off the food ran from good to great, the service was EXCELLENT and we even tipped our waiter extra. We did the open seating. The ship is amazing. Our only complaint was the lack of food from approx. 2:00 to 6:00 as they close up the lido buffet and the blue iguana and the only options are Burgers and Pizza. The BBQ place is very very good.

All in all it was a great spring break and we are already recruiting others to join us for next spring break.

Archived