Custom Air Dept-Thumbs Up

perrys

I had booked a non-stop with customer air to get my dad to Alaska with as little stress as possible. Received a call from custom air saying that all non-stops were gone and each has a stop or lay over now. This was true-the airlines changed their flights,I checked online. So, the lady very patiently worked with me on all the different options and I finally decided on a non-stop to Sea-Tac with the bus ride(free excursion and at least we are off the plane!!) Coming back there are no good options so we will fly out of Vancouver and go through CA. Anyway-the fee was waived for my dad because he is not a CC member and the add-on fee was waived for the overage on the flights. Just thought it was worth noting that they did the right thing and the customer service rep was pleasant and professional. Since it was the airlines making the change and not Celebrity's mistake, they may get refunded from the airlines since they have a special contract. Anyway, I am a happy customer and docs shoud be here this week!!!

Archived