What will be the next Carnival Ship in Mobile?

richcrow

With all of the speculation concerning the possibility of the Holiday moving from Mobile, AL to Australia, what ship do you think Carnival will move to Mobile?

What is source for this info???:confused: How many ships do they need in Austraila? They are sending Tropicale down under later this year.

Here is a thread from a few months ago

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=171428

It seems like Carnival isnt as impressed with Mobile's numbers.

With all of the speculation concerning the possibility of the Holiday moving from Mobile, AL to Australia, what ship do you think Carnival will move to Mobile?

Mobile has proven to be a good port for Carnival so I would imagine that they would homeport a larger ship there. Possibly one of the 'tion ships. Inspiration; Sensation; etc. I would love it if they put a new Conquest-class ship there. Mobile here we come !:D

Sorry about the two threads on the same subject. I really meant for the poll to be contained in this thread. I guess I didn't know how to do both correctly. I would combine them if someone knows how to do that.

Richard

Mobile has proven to be a good port for Carnival so I would imagine that they would homeport a larger ship there. Possibly one of the 'tion ships. Inspiration; Sensation; etc. I would love it if they put a new Conquest-class ship there. Mobile here we come !:D

Not likely Carnival would place a Conquest-class ship in Mobile before Galveston gets one. My money would be on the Elation or Sensation going to Mobile if the Holiday goes somewhere else.

Archived