Party

Ocean1947

Going on the Dawn April 21,will their be a sail away party?If so how long does it last?

Thanks!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1539994 Here's a link to the DAWN 4/21 roll call here at Cruise Critic. We're having an informal gathering out on deck from 4-6PM ...about the time we go under the bridge. I'm sure they'll be a BBQ and sailaway party going on around the pool deck as well.

The sail-away Party usually lasts about an hour. That being said, in all actuality a cruise is somewhat like a huge constant party. There is always something party like going on throughout the ship. :D

we r going on th ncl dawn april 20 from tampa can't wait but the problem is our flight times were changed from boston to halifax

so the airport is saying we should get there at by 10:30 to catch the 12:45 flight home is that possable?

we r going on th ncl dawn april 20 from tampa can't wait but the problem is our flight times were changed from boston to halifax

so the airport is saying we should get there at by 10:30 to catch the 12:45 flight home is that possable?

is there a later flight?? If the airline changed the sched... they can put you on ANY other flight that meet YOUR requirements, I'd take the later one if there is one. That being said, if you have to catch the earlie one, I'd be doing the self walk off thing with the luggage, as soon as they announce it. That way you wouldn't be waiting for your color/group... and can grab a cab directly to the airport.

:o

You didn't say which airline, but when I do a search, the only nonstop flts are 10a or 540p. I'd take the later, and do the city tour that ends at the airport, that worked very well for us the last time we had a cruise end in BOS.

Archived