Packing cubes heys or ebags?

I am so glad I bought my bags now, six months ahead of my cruise. We are doing a huge makeover in our house, and this weekend we gutted the spare bathroom. So, all my makeup went into the small slim bag and I can take it into the other bathroom when I need it. Same with vitamins, in the medium bag, and hair styling "stuff" in another medium.

• 2 weeks later...

Wish I would have seen those ego bags, great price. I ordered this morning the 3 size Ebag set, the slim 3 pack, a 15 folder and a 18 folder from Eagle Creek also. I found the idea last week on YouTube. I'm excited to try them for our next vaca in 2 weeks =D Not that I'm using all of them but I'd like to have options and not wonder if I should have bought a different size.

My DH and I each have the medium bathroom organizer, it's wonderful. Perfect size for one person, I would get bigger if you were going to share it.

I love Ebags, I also ordered a Baggalini Everywhere Bag. 44% off Mocha color :) my local store had it for full price and only in black. It pays to wait and look online ;D Great travel purse that you can use as a cross body bag for ports.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

In case you're on the fence about buying the packing cubes like I was, I wanted to come back and let everyone know what I thought of them.

I haven't used them for the cruise yet, but DD11 and I went to NC for 4 days and I used the packing cubes for the first time. I LOVED them! It was so nice to just hand her a cube of her stuff and say "here you go" especially since we arrived at my parents' house at 1 a.m. I also liked that things didn't shift in our luggage. I bought a set of 3 different sizes for each member of the family and then I got a set of three smaller cubes for misc. items.

On our recent trip to punta cana we were able to use the packing cubes and one packing folder. I made a point to iron our dress clothes and button all the shirts and zip the dresses and pants all up. They all went in the packing folder and came out without a single wrinkle. I had some extra dress clothes and dh shorts, so I used the bundle method sof foldingmthem and put them in a packing cube, again no wrinkles!.

We were also amazed at how much they hold. When we arrived we left most items in the the packing cubes and just hung the dress clothes. We felt really organized and repacking when we were leaving was a breeze. Easiest packing and fastest we have ever done. Inalso did not have that feeling we were leaving something behind, as u never fully unpack.

We hadmtwo threempack sets and three slim cubes, also one packing folder. I definately want another packing folder, another 18inch. Have ordered the multi pack of cubes, one three pack and three slims.

Packing for ourmcruise next feb. Should be even better!

Archived