OASIS Questions - Please HELP

Trying to decide on ship:

1. can anyone tell me about the jogging track, ie if complete track around ship, which deck, any pics. So many times the "jogging track" has been put w/obstructions (near pools, promenade)!

2. how are the ship pics handled; is it still a "free for all" in trying to locate a pic; do u have to make appts. to have pic taken (ie. formal nites?) or has it actually become organized!

3. how soon can people make reservations for shows & do u receive some sort of confirmation of that booking?

4. is safe by digit code or do u have to use a credit card

this is a wonderful site w/wealth of info from everyone about cruising; hope I can get some help w/all my questions, so I can decide about this ship for next cruise.

Thanks so much, Francis:)

Not too much help, but maybe a little......;)

Trying to decide on ship:

1. can anyone tell me about the jogging track, ie if complete track around ship, which deck, any pics. So many times the "jogging track" has been put w/obstructions (near pools, promenade)! Not sure, but do recall seeing people running it and we walked one night and think it was around, but not sure....

2. how are the ship pics handled; is it still a "free for all" in trying to locate a pic; do u have to make appts. to have pic taken (ie. formal nites?) or has it actually become organized! LOVE the way it's done with the folios - you have a folio number on your card and they have your photos in your folio (but think they still put a few on the wall, but not many if I recall) and there are the kiosks where you can bring up your pics with a swipe of your Sea Pass card.....just went on another line with the "old" way of the thousands of pictures on the walls and searching and hated it.....

3. how soon can people make reservations for shows & do u receive some sort of confirmation of that booking? You can do it online and you do receive and email confirmation

4. is safe by digit code or do u have to use a credit card believe digits

this is a wonderful site w/wealth of info from everyone about cruising; hope I can get some help w/all my questions, so I can decide about this ship for next cruise.

Thanks so much, Francis:)

The jogging track is on deck 5 unlike most that are on a higher deck. The views are more obstructed (life boats) but you can still see the ocean. It's definitely easier to run- less people and no lounge chairs. Go in the morning and it's just people running/walking, no one just standing around.

Ships Pics (based on what I've read online) is "face recognition"...so when you board the ship...be sure you have the initial photo taken with the photographer and that will help identify you and your photos throughout the cruise. It is a much easier process and most is done electronically.

I was able to book the shows a few months in advance, however, I booked the cruise at the same time. Not sure exactly how early. We were able to book everything we wanted and we did get confirmation plus you have that all recorded with your logon for the cruise.

Not sure of safe...All of the RCL cruises I've been on have been codes not credit card. Not sure if they've changed this on this class.

Good luck and hope this info helps.

Jogging track is on deck 5, part inside, part with view of ocean. Lanes are marked for walking or jogging. Funny sayings to keep you motivated. We enjoyed using it. It is all the way around (I think) with a sign for measuring distance. Here are a few photos:

Archived