Sheraton day pass-Nassau

Anxious2cruise55

Hi. We will have a short day in Nassau but decided to go with the Sheraton day pass anyway. We will be in port 8:30am-2pm. We will take a taxi to the Sheraton. I've never been before, do you think we will be able to be off the ship (Carnival Dream) and to the Sheraton by 9:30am? We are hoping to be there at least 9:30am-12:30pm. I know it's not a long time but we feel more comfortable going there. Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
Hi. We will have a short day in Nassau but decided to go with the Sheraton day pass anyway. We will be in port 8:30am-2pm. We will take a taxi to the Sheraton. I've never been before, do you think we will be able to be off the ship (Carnival Dream) and to the Sheraton by 9:30am? We are hoping to be there at least 9:30am-12:30pm. I know it's not a long time but we feel more comfortable going there. Thank you!

Sheraton should be a good choice for you.. and you should be able to be there by 9:30am. Either by cab or by jitney (take the #10 jitney bus for just $1.25pp).

We are also considering the Sheraton Beach but we arrive at noon and overnight in port. If we take the bus over around 1 pm will we be able to purchase a day pass that late in the day? Do you buy the pass at the hotel or where?

We are also considering the Sheraton Beach but we arrive at noon and overnight in port. If we take the bus over around 1 pm will we be able to purchase a day pass that late in the day? Do you buy the pass at the hotel or where?

You can buy a pass at the front desk.. even after 1pm.

You didn't mention your date, but if it's in the late fall or winter, it will be dark around 4:30pm, making it a very short day.

Archived