Spa Price List for Marina?

FreedomSeeker

Hi all,

I'm new to Oceania and to the CC Oceania boards....but I can't believe the amount of friendly banter and information on here - bodes well for this fall!

Anyway, I like to book at least one or two massages before sailing, but I can't seem to find either a booking form or a price list on the OC website for Marina. All I can find is general information on the Spa, in the "explore ships" section, and nothing in the "already booked".

Am I just too early? My cruise is in November.......

Thanks

PS one other confusing thing - in the spa information "about our thermal environments", it lists the steam room but there is no mention of a sauna (although Canyon Ranch says there is one on their website about Marina). Are there both?

And just to be clear - the website says that the spa "thermal environments" are single sex and require no bathing suit....but then includes the spa deck and outside hot tubs in the same "thermal environments" section. Surely the outdoor areas are co-ed, and so there'd be nothing un-required about a bathing suit there?? :eek:

Hi all,

I'm new to Oceania and to the CC Oceania boards....but I can't believe the amount of friendly banter and information on here - bodes well for this fall!

Anyway, I like to book at least one or two massages before sailing, but I can't seem to find either a booking form or a price list on the OC website for Marina. All I can find is general information on the Spa, in the "explore ships" section, and nothing in the "already booked".

Am I just too early? My cruise is in November.......

Thanks

PS one other confusing thing - in the spa information "about our thermal environments", it lists the steam room but there is no mention of a sauna (although Canyon Ranch says there is one on their website about Marina). Are there both?

And just to be clear - the website says that the spa "thermal environments" are single sex and require no bathing suit....but then includes the spa deck and outside hot tubs in the same "thermal environments" section. Surely the outdoor areas are co-ed, and so there'd be nothing un-required about a bathing suit there?? :eek:

Ship dress code is Country Club Casual. :D

Archived