Behind The Fun, Martini Class, Chef's Table

blase73

Are any of these three things that you can book before your cruise? Or, do you book them on ship?

Also, what are the prices for these three events? We will be sailing on the Liberty in less than a month.

Thanks! :)

You can book the Chef's table via Carnival's website, it is under 'manage my cruise' activities if I remember right. You can only book behind the fun once aboard, it sells out quickly, so I suggest that as soon as you board, go straight to the excursion desk of guest services and book it (you can do it at either). It is $55 on the smaller ships and $95 on the larger ones and worth every penny.

Very much liked the Behind the Fun Tour. After we boarded I went to the excursion desk and signed up. Remember to bring closed toe shoes for it. Sneakers are fine.

And no purses, phones or cameras. When I did mine, a gentleman showed up in flip-flops and had to bow out because he did not bring any shoes on board at all. Carnival did refund him, but it was too late to give his slot to anyone that may have been on the waiting list.

Carnival did refund him, but it was too late to give his slot to anyone that may have been on the waiting list.

We got our Chef's Table booked about a month ago...It is $75 per person which will not be charged to your S&S account until you attend... so if something happens and you miss it, you won't be charged:cool:

We got our Chef's Table booked about a month ago...It is $75 per person which will not be charged to your S&S account until you attend... so if something happens and you miss it, you won't be charged:cool:

That is great to know, I have the Chef's table booked on my Paradise cruise two weeks from today! Woot, woot!

There isn't a Martini "Class". There is Martini tastings almost everyday, it's listed in your Fun Times and its at a specific bar- you dont have to sign up. Cost was $17.50 last time I did it and you get to choose 4 Martinis from their tasting menu. They are tiny but it's fun to try them. Then if you like one you can order (and pay) for a Full size of the flavor you liked.

Edited by cruisinJenF

There isn't a Martini "Class". There is Martini tastings almost everyday, it's listed in your Fun Times and its at a specific bar- you dont have to sign up. Cost was $17.50 last time I did it and you get to choose 4 Martinis from their tasting menu. They are tiny but it's fun to try them. Then if you like one you can order (and pay) for a Full size of the flavor you liked.

Actually, I believe there is a Martini Class on ships with the Alchemy Bar. Don't know the cost though.

I'm looking to book the Chef's Table for my hubby and I but I don't see it as an option under manage my cruise plan activities. I have put a request on J.H. blog but I haven't heard. We sail in just under 2 weeks so I'm getting antsy. :)

Laura

The Mixology Class, you sign up with the Alchemy Bar bartender. You can ask about it the first night, or if your a regular, the bartender will probably ask you if you are note rested. :D least he did us. He took our names down, and told us when to show up. It's a really good class, with lots of information shared. I *think* it was $17, I can't remember. It was a solid 90. Minutes, maybe more if we'd not been rushed to get to our steakhouse reservation. :o

I'm looking to book the Chef's Table for my hubby and I but I don't see it as an option under manage my cruise plan activities. I have put a request on J.H. blog but I haven't heard. We sail in just under 2 weeks so I'm getting antsy. :)

@Haileysmom: We're booked for the Chef's Table on our June sailing of the Glory. I sent an email requesting to be booked for it to the Steakhouse (glsteakhouse@carnival.com) with the following information:

Guest Information:

First Name:

Last Name:

Email Address:

Sailing Information:

Booking Number:

Ship:

Sail Date:

Cabin Number:

I received an email confirming it in about 24 hours. The cost is $75/pp, and I was told they'd confirm the date and time once we're on board.

I don't know what ship you're on or what the email for that particular Steakhouse is, but I know there's a list in one of the Chef's Table threads. Good luck!

• 6 months later...