What Deck Can I wear my Thong??

H82seaUgo

http://maximonline.com/hotties/voting/

For your enjoyment, since the Myrna Loy becomes Grandmother of the Inspiration thread got yanked. I am guessing that these young ladies could wear whatever they wanted, wherever they wanted, but that's just my opinion.

Wow! Those girls look really smart. It will be hard to choose a winner. This is for a college scholarship right? Is there a talent competition too?

Bridget

Wow! Those girls look really smart. It will be hard to choose a winner. This is for a college scholarship right? Is there a talent competition too?

Bridget

I don't know about them, but for me it's educational. I am using it strictly to help me help my STBDW pick-out swimwear for the vacation:D

For your enjoyment, since the Myrna Loy becomes Grandmother of the Inspiration thread got yanked. I am guessing that these young ladies could wear whatever they wanted, wherever they wanted, but that's just my opinion.

So I went there and started looking and I noticed where it said 'click to enlarge' and I kept clickin' and they didn't get any bigger. ...

... wait a sec...

Oh, enlarge the picture. Silly me. :rolleyes:

So I went there and started looking and I noticed where it said 'click to enlarge' and I kept clickin' and they didn't get any bigger. ...

I hear you have a Big_Duck anyway. How did you choose your screen name?

I wonder why they yanked that thread?? ;)

Cant we get links to websites w/ good looking young men.!

Since I am a happily married man, thongs and bananas are not allowed on my deck.:mad: However, if they made the 1/15/06 Liberty cruise a "Thong Cruise", I would not be upset!:D

Why have we only seen those guys in speedos? Made me gag!

... wait a sec...

Oh, enlarge the picture. Silly me. :rolleyes:

LOL!!!!!!!! :D

Archived