Honeymoon Cruise Rituals

TheCatsWhiskers

Well this wasn't one of my rituals..just an experience

On my second cruise during our muster drill the couple next to us made mention of celebrating their honeymoon. They were obviously in a very playful/loving mood. The next morning were were awakened early by sounds (pretty loud and descriptive) coming from the cabin next to us.

When we left the cabin for breakfast the same couple that we stood next to at the muster drill, walked out of the next door cabin.

We assumed they just didn't know that the walls are paper thin...so later when we were in the cabin and knew they were back in their cabin we laughed out loud and talked in a louder than usual volumn so they would be aware..It must have worked, we didn't hear any more noises.

They probably were shocked. When we were on our honeymoon the couple next door to us were on their honeymoon as well and were our dinner companions also. They taught us how thin the walls were before we could find out for ourselves. Needless to say when we went to dinner DH and I kept looking at each other smiling.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

My first cruise was on my honeymoon. You HAVE to splurge for a balcony! It is soooo amazing to relax on the balcony, have breakfast, and watch the sunset. Since our honeymoon was the only time we have ever spent more time in the room :p:o:rolleyes: than any other cruise, you have to spend the extra money for it!

Archived